Horse Riding Korischades, Evritania, Central Greece, courtesy of Marketing Greece
What is horse riding?
Horse riding excursions in mountain trails with professional horse riding guides.
Where can I do horse riding?
- Evrytania -Korishades
- Nafpaktos - Evinos Riverbanks
- Epirus - Lazaina
- Pelion - Katigiorgis, Argalasti
- Corfu - Kato Korakiana, Ropa Valley, Mount Pantokrator
- Mountainous Pella- Loutraki, Ag. Athanasios, Kaisariana
- Xanthi - Stavroupoli, Avdira, Vistonida
- Drama - Volakas
- Katerini - Ano Skotina Pierias
And in other places in Greece.
When can I do horse riding?
Throughout the year.
In order to participate in this activity, you don't need to have previous experience.
What do I need to carry with me?
You just need to wear long trousers and athletic or trekking shoes.
Horse Riding, Nestos, Xanthi, Eastern Macedonia-Thrace