Jeep Safari Greece
Jeep tours in mountain trails with 4x4 vehicles.
Where can I do jeep safari?
- Peloponnese - Lake Tsivlou, Or.Arkadia, Mt. Lycaeon
- Mountainous Nafpaktia
- Mt. Parnassus
- Evrytania - Mt.Agrafa, Crossing of Trikeriotis
- Epirus - Zagorochoria, Tzoumerka
- Drama - Mt. Falakron, Paranesti region, the forest of Elatia, the forest of Frakto, Mt. Menoiki
- Crete - White Mountains
- Thrace - Rodopi, Maronia
- Mountainous Pella - Black Forest, Kaimaktsalan
- Xanthi - Erymanthos-Sminthi, Toxotes-Komnina, Mavri Petra
And in other places in Greece.
When can I do jeep safari?
Throughout the year.
Everyone that wishes to explore and discover the hidden trails of Greek nature can participate in a jeep tour. The driver of each jeep should have a driving license and be over 18years old.
What do I need to carry with me?
What you need to have with you is comfortable and warm clothes (during winter), trekking shoes, a small backpack and a flask with water.
Support vehicle with all the necessary tools for off road driving (road book, shovel, ropes, towing straps, cricket, snow chains, searchlight)
Kalogria, Achaia, Peloponnese